Monday, September 1, 2008

Who Doesn't Love Ice Cream?


Every one loves Ice Cream.....especially when it involves buying it for family!!
I have been dating Stetson Wellborn for several months now and well...I owe my family ice cream!!
I went over to Cassie's Apt. last night after dinner to watch the 3rd Work and the Glory movie. After the movie he kissed me on the cheek (the warm up) and then he just took my chin in his hands and we leaned in....
The second time that night was when we were dancing to the Lifehouse Soundtrack and were slow dancing and he stopped and looked down. I looked up and he again leaned in...
Both of them were very sweet and I no longer have Virgin Lips. Yes, he was my first kiss.











1 comment:

Coslett's said...

awww what a sweet little post! I love this! YOUR FIRST KISS!!!! wonderful! oh the joys of being young and in love! haha nothing like it! Keep us posted with this lil situation!